>
     Assalamualaikum , done for appoinment today :) yeahh !  feel free right now . but , I've another appoinment this Monday so , I hoped I'll faced it successfully . InsyaAllah .. hmm , I can't sleep well because I still remember what doctor said ! Ohh NO ! I think , I should change my habits ! farah , u're 18 already so , you should be matured ! Doctor said ; you're too spoiled .. okay fine , I know that and I'll slowly to change .. I'm so sad because all people especially who know me told something like that . Ouhh , this is my weakness !! I should fight my weakness to be more better ! 

     Okay , let me move to another topic .. I've got the Kedah Matriculation College , so Alhamdulillah for that . But , I'll wait for upu result which be announced on 7th May . So , I hope I'll gOt the interested course . Actually , I like mathematics , additional mathematics and chemistry . So , if I got the 'Diploma Sains Kuantitatif ' I think better I follow my flow .. ahhaha , since I like math so much ! right ? Okay , about the matriculation , one thing that I'm not interested .. hihi .. what ? biology and physics . Actually , I didn't hate this subject but , as I mentioned I  like math very much .. 

     So , if my friends asking me , I can't decide to choose weither Matrix or diploma because the result for diploma doesn't know yet .. So , wait and see !

No comments:

Post a Comment